Here at Complete Choice Personal Care, we know how important it is for the elderly and those with illness, injury, or disabilities to remain in the place they are most comfortable with. And that is why our topmost priority is to provide each of our client with personal care in Bogalusa, Louisiana. And to do that, we have employed trustworthy, skilled, and compassionate care professionals to cater to their needs at any time of the day.
- Children’s Choice WaiverOur children’s choice waiver program provides services to children with developmental disabilities up to 18 years of age. We have a highly-skilled care team that specializes in developmental disabilities care. They will be attending to the children’s advanced needs, helping them cope with their health condition as they grow older.
- Residential Options WaiverThis program provides services from birth through end-of-life to patients with a developmental disability manifesting before the age of 22. Our skilled care professionals will provide exceptional care and assistance to them and help them achieve their optimal health throughout their years.
- Community Choice WaiverOur community choice waiver program provides services to individuals with disabilities who are 21 years old and above. We provide our care services to community-based facilities who are catering to individuals with special care needs. We make sure that each one of them receives one-on-one, prompt assistance.
- Long-Term Personal Care ServicesLong-term personal care services program provides services to Medicaid participants who are either 21 years of age or older who are living with disabilities. Our care team will render advanced care to our clients and help them with pain management, therapy sessions, and medications.
- New Opportunity WaiverThis program provides services to children at least 3 years of age with MR or developmental disabilities. A specialized care team will attend to the children’s needs with the utmost care and compassion, helping them feel comfortable and safe. Our goal is to aid these children with their overall health and development.
- VA-Based Primary Care & Homemaker (Veteran Affairs)The Homemaker and Home Health Aide Program is designed to help a Veteran with personal care needs. Along with the compassionate and skilled assistance of our professional care team, we will meet their day-to-day needs while they age in place at home or any living facility.
PRIVATE PAY SERVICES
We also offer Private Pay services:
- Companion Care/Sitters
- Food Preparation
- In-Home Tutoring for Children (5-17 years old)
- In-Home Laundry Servicing
- VA Aid and Assistance
Get in Touch with Us!
Here at Complete Choice Personal Care, we make sure that your loved ones receive the best-fitting care and assistance they need with compassion and dignity. If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to send us a message anytime!